Holistic Horsemanship, Animal Communication & Energy Healing
Blue Ray of Hope and The Inn at Mountain Quest have partnered to bring the Reach Out to Horses Trust Based Horsemanship Program to Pocahontas County in wild, wonderful West Virginia! We are excited to welcome Anna Twinney, world-reknowned Natural Horsemanship Clinician and Trainer, Animal Communicator and Reiki Master to the Inn at Mountain Quest, April 1-3, 2016.
This three-day course will cover a great deal, equipping you with new knowledge and insight into the language of the horse to help you communicate with clarity for a deeper connection with your horse so that you can both be confident in your endeavors together!
The Inn at Mountain Quest www.mountainquestinn.com is offering an amazing lodging/meal package for attendees of this exclusive weekend event. Contact Alex or Andy at 304-799-7267 to secure your room as this event will sell out very quickly!
Register Now by clicking on this link as space is extremely limited!
http://www.reachouttohorses.com/clinicwv or Call Donna at 304-545-5810.
Day 1: Holistic Horse Day (Friday, April 1)
Experience the Next Generation of Horsemanship & Horse Care!
Through demonstrations, lectures, and hands-on exercises, Anna will introduce you to the very same techniques that she has used, all around the world, to build genuine trust-based partnerships with thousands of horses.
Here’s what you will explore in this full day event:
Part I – “De-Mystify the Round Pen”
Round pen work isn’t “chasing a horse around a pen”! When used correctly, the round pen can be extremely effective in communicating, training and learning about your horse. You will experience a language that goes beyond body gestures, and create a lexicon that can be used in and out of the Round Pen.
- Create the ultimate foundation with your horse
- Learn the importance of herd dynamics & behavior
- Develop a 2-way communication system
- Understand how horses perceive your actions
- Discover what is actually happening in the Round Pen
- Determine when the Round Pen is NOT the right tool and more!!!
Part II – “Muscle Testing”
Explore this easy to learn and use tool to identify what your horse needs to be happy, healthy, and whole. Explore the body, mind, spirit connection Get direct feedback from your body – the body does not lie!
- Test your horse for any supplement, feed or deficiency
- Learn how to address energy blocks
- Discover how your thoughts, limitations & beliefs affect your life and more!!!
Part III – “Animal Communication”
Are you ready to take your communication beyond body langauge and training cues? Then it is time to discover the world of Interspecies Communication and explore a whole new relationship with your horse.
- Experience your ability to connect with another being
- Learn the reasons behind behavioral issues & how to solve them
- Hear an evidence and validation based perspective
- Understand your animals perspective on situations
- Discover what you are actually telling (or not telling) your horse and more!!!
- Take Your Partnership with Your Horse to a Whole New Level!
Only $125 until March 21st for the Full Day event on Friday with Anna Twinney!
Day 2: Obstacle Course at Liberty (Saturday, April 2)
If you have been searching for a more evolved horsemanship method, if you want to take your skills and your relationship with your horse to a deeper level, you have come to the right place.
We aren’t going to waste any time. On the first day you are “jumping into the deep end” of equine communication! The obstacle course is one of the most effective tools in horsemanship and you will join your equine partner at liberty. You will learn how to communication effectively with your horse, truly gaining the partnership and connection needed for anything you do with your horse. It is a wonderful way to take your partnership to a much deeper level and have some fun. It is also a true test of partnership. It’s a time to strip you of all paraphernalia and connect through unspoken words and explore your horses’ true language!
Anna developed the course over 15 years ago, and since then thousands of her students from all over the world have worked with the Obstacle Course for a myriad of uses. You will learn how to apply this safe and effective training approach to solve all sorts of problems and determine your horse’s learning style. From preparing horses for the trail, engaging school and therapeutic riding horses, spook-busting, through to establishing a communication system with performance horses and honoring the needs of the retirees, Anna will show you how to read the subtleties of your horse’s body language and direct your horse on the ground.
Day 3: Saddle-Up to Spook-Bust! (Sunday, April 3)
The obstacle course is one of the most effective tools in horsemanship and then, on Sunday, you will work with your horse from the saddle to eliminate any concerns about spooking while you are on his back.
You will begin with Anna’s exclusive Trust-Based Learning and Compassionate Communication. This is the foundation of the ROTH program’s in-hand work … and there’s a reason for it. You will create a solid footing with your horse, set him up for success, and achieve that connection of grace and ease you’ve always imagined. Say goodbye to frustration, struggle, confusion, misunderstanding, flaring tempers, fear and anxiety for both you and your horse.
Using Anna’s TLC methods you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of intimacy and relaxation exercises and how to use them correctly
- Overcome your horse’s challenging habits and behavior patterns
- Prepare your young horse for his first saddle, bridle and rider
- Desensitize your horse to common situations and tack
- Prepare your horse for doctoring and medical examinations/emergencies
- Earn your horse’s trust and learn how to continue to gain and build his trust
- Develop methods to read your horse’s mood, personality, character, likes & dislikes
- Create a toolbox to foster that perfect connection on a daily basis
Then you will head to the saddle for a fun, effective and poweful lesson in communication and desensitization. You will learn how to gain a closer connection with your horse and fill in the holes you might not have even known you had. All without fear, force, stress or flooding. Get the results you need to stay safe. Work with your horse and set them up for success and build confidence. All this from the saddle while learning to speak the language of your horse and deepening the relationship with your horse to a level you might not even have thought possible!
Only $125 (Early Bird Pricing) for the Full Day Friday event!
Only $397 for the 2-Day Weekend of Horsemanship if you register by March 21st! / $447 after March 21st.
Sign up for the ENTIRE 3 DAYS which includes the Holistic Horsemanship Day & the 2-Day Weekend of Horsemanship for only $522 / $597 after March 21st.
Space is Extremely Limited!
Register Now at http://www.reachouttohorses.com/clinicwv