Date: Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
Location: Panucci & Jackfert Orthodontics, 133 7th Ave, South Charleston, WV
Time: 5:30-7:00 pm
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2019
Location: Blue Ray of Hope Center, Big Red Barn, 5800 Willow Bend Rd, Union
Time: 12:00-2:00 pm
*Use the form at the bottom of this page to register!
Free Workshop Presented by Dr. Donna Panucci
Put healing in good hands – YOUR OWN! Get in touch with your body’s natural healing abilities as you learn the basics of Eden Energy Medicine. Energy Medicine brings balance and renewal to the body’s energies which in turn promote physical, mental and emotional well-being. Dr. Donna Panucci teaches the basics of Energy Medicine and how to use simple, effective methods to improve your overall health and increase your energy.
We will continue to build on the Daily Energy Routine to accomplish the following:
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Sharpen your mind and memory
- Release toxins safely
- Boost metabolism
- Promote total body wellness
The 5-minute Daily Energy Routine is brilliantly designed to harmonize your energies for renewed health and wellness.
Dr. Panucci focuses on stress reduction techniques throughout her Energy Medicine workshop series. According to Stanford, Harvard, Mayo Clinic and the CDC, stress plays a significant role in the manifestation of 95% of all illness and disease. Many simple yet very effective techniques are available to reduce stress and strengthen the immune system. Join us to enhance your knowledge and shift your energetic patterns to combat stress and improve your overall health.
WHAT IS EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE?
Donna Eden developed the Eden Energy Medicine technique to bring flow, balance and renewal to the body’s vital energies. For more than three decades, Donna has been teaching people how to work with these powerful energy systems to reclaim their health and natural vitality. Born with the unique ability to see the body’s subtle energies, she has taught some 50,000 people worldwide, both laypeople and professionals, how to understand the body as an energy system.
- is the oldest, safest, most organic, most accessible, and most affordable medicine there is
- teaches you how to participate more fully and knowledgeably in your own healing, health, and well-being
- is both an empowering system for self-help and a powerful tool in the hands of a competent health care practitioner
How is it Practiced?
Energy Medicine heals the body by activating its natural healing energies; you also heal the body by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance. To accomplish this goal, energy medicine utilizes techniques from healing traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong.
Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by tapping, massaging, pinching, twisting, or connecting specific energy points (acupoints) on the skin; by tracing or swirling the hand over the skin along specific energy pathways; through exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects; by focused use of the mind to move specific energies; and/or by surrounding an area with healing energies (one person’s energies impacts another’s).
How Does it Work?
Energy Medicine recognizes energy as a vital, living, moving force that determines much about health and happiness.
In energy medicine, energy is the medicine, and energy is also the patient. Energy Medicine is both a complement to other approaches to medical care and a complete system for self-care and self-help. It can address physical illness and emotional or mental disorders, and can also promote high-level wellness and peak performance.
“Energy Medicine awakens energies that bring vitality, joy, and enthusiasm to your life — and greater health to your body, mind, and spirit! Balancing your energies balances your chemistry and hormones, helps you feel better, and helps you think better. And it empowers you to adapt and even flourish in the 21st century”
To overcome illness and maintain vibrant health, the body needs its energies to:
- Move and have space to continue to move-energies may become blocked due to toxins, muscular or other constriction, prolonged stress, or interference from other energies
- Move in specific patterns-generally in harmony with the physical structures and functions that the energies animate and support. “Flow follows function”
- Cross over-at all levels, from the microlevel of the double helix of DNA, extending to the macrolevel where the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side to the left
- Maintain a balance with other energies-the energies may lose their natural balance due to prolonged stress or other conditions that keep specific energy systems in a survival mode
Conversely, when the body is not healthy, corresponding disturbances in its energies can be identified and treated.
Visit Innersource.net to learn more about the many wonderful benefits of Eden Energy Medicine!