Date: Friday, May 1st- Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
Location: Mountain Quest Inn, Pocahontas County, WV
*Use the form at the bottom of this page to register!
This is an AMAZING weekend of shared Energy and extended immersion in all the ways Energetic Balancing can improve your life! Dr. Panucci will build upon the basics of Eden Energy Medicine which begins with a Daily Balancing Routine to shift your energies to accomplish the following:
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Sharpen your mind and memory
- Release toxins safely
- Boost metabolism
- Improve sleep
- Promote total body wellness
Description: This “hands-on” workshop, will offer many opportunities to experience and harmonize your own energy as well as positively influence others. Our practice will include the exploration of the meridian system including learning how to trace your “energy rivers’ to optimize total body wellness. We will experience a simple technique for clearing and balancing the major chakra centers that so deeply influence our emotional states. We will also explore and harmonize the human biofield/aura to maximize the protective and integrative effects of your energetic “shell.”
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in learning to optimize their vitality by taking responsibility for their own self-care, then this workshop is for you. No experience or previous knowledge necessary. Once you begin this journey you will never turn back. It is an expansive, fun, challenging yet rewarding process.
About the Instructor and the Energy Work: Dr. Donna Panucci began her energy healing exploration as a Reiki Master and Integrated Energy Therapy® Master-Instructor in 2010. She then became a certified Eden Energy Medicine practitioner traveling to Cleveland and Phoenix over a period or four years to train with Donna Eden’s organization, Innersource, which oversees teachers, courses and products offered around the world. The classes are based on Donna Eden’s award-winning book, Energy Medicine, now translated into 20 languages and a US Book News “Book of the Year” in the self-help category. Donna combined her vast knowledge of energetics and taught hundreds of people how to manage their own energy systems in workshops. These techniques have been shown to increase vitality and health by working with the body’s subtle energies. Consistent practice can help to relieve pain, sharpen your mind, relieve stress and anxiety, strengthen the immune system, improve digestion, relieve allergies, enhance well-being, manage weight, and alleviate insomnia. Donna is an inspirational and passionate instructor that brings energy, insights and joy to the workshop!
- Principles of Energy Balancing
- Daily Energy Routine, demonstration, practice and purpose for each
- Introduction to Five Key Energy Systems
- Meridian Flow Wheel- overview of the wheel and the how time of day influences us
- Tracing Meridians- each of the 14 meridians will be reviewed and you will learn how to trace your own
- Neurolymphatic Reflex Points (NL). NL points have no pump to move toxins from our body, so we will learn where they are located and how to move these toxins.
- Introduction to Triple Warmer & Spleen – these are a unique pair of meridians that together govern our stress response and immune response.
- Learning to stay grounded- demonstration and practice
- The Auric Field- demonstration of testing the field and partner clearing practice
- Energy Testing- techniques to energy test yourselves will be demonstrated and taught
- Neurovascular Reflex Points- points that govern emotional well-being and manage our stress response
Handouts will be provided for all activities covered in the workshop. Attendees are encouraged to share with their friends and families!
Program Dates and Time: Join us for dinner on Friday, May 1st at 6 pm. There will be a Friday evening introduction to our Energy Balancing weekend. The workshop will continue on Saturday, beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm. We will meet on Sunday from 9-1:00 pm to complete our program. An optional Saturday evening table workshop will be offered.
Mountain Quest Inn
303 Mountain Quest Lane
Marlinton (Frost), WV 24954
Program Cost: $525 includes entire weekend workshop with in-depth manual and workshop materials
Program plus Lodging Cost: $775
Cost includes two nights lodging, entire weekend workshop PLUS 6 meals (Friday/Saturday nights dinner, Saturday/Sunday morning breakfast, Saturday/Sunday lunch.
Please contact Mary at 304-549-3876 or email email@example.com for pricing to make a reservation or register using the form below.